1979 CSY 44' (13.41 m) 44 Walkover
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
The CSY's are well known for being seaworthy and strong. With overbuilt solid glass hull and decks, the CSY 44 will give you the confidence and ability to travel anywhere you want to go.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: TXY44160O579
CSY 44 stands for 44-foot Caribbean Sailing Yacht
CSY 44 was developed based on a desire to build a boat that was strong enough to be used as a charter boat.
Her solid fiberglass hull and decks with no coring eliminates the concern of soft spots and delamination. A long keel with a cutaway fore foot and skeg hung rudder along with her shallow draft of 4 feet 10 inches makes her ideal for Florida, the Bahamas and long distance cruising.
This CSY is in storage for the summer season. As you can see from the pictures the owner has his personal items still aboard which will not be included in sale.
Call Bud Mueller to make an appointment to see this CSY 44 Walkover, she is a terrific cruising platform and well worth any effort to upgrade and renew!
Specs, Equipment, Features
Builder: CSY Tampa, Florida
This CSY had undergone an extensive 4-year refit and restoration just before the current owner purchased her in 2019. This owner has continued upgrading and maintaining though there are items that need attention. He has been cruising her, but now situations in life are causing this sale.
- Solar - New 2017
- Davits - New 2017
- Outboard Motor Lift - New 2017
- Zarcor Window Shades - Aft Cabin - New 2017
- Full Bimini Enclosure - 2017
- Roller Furler - New 2017
- CPT Auto Pilot - New 2017
- Garmin GPS/Chart-plotter - New 2016
- Bottom Paint - New 2020
- Running Rigging - New 2016
- Standing Rigging - New 2016
- Mainsail - New 2016
- Refurbished Jib - New 2016
- Stack Pack - New 2016
- Lifelines - New 2016
- Refrigerator/Freezer - New 2016
- Stove/Oven - New 2016
- Mantus 85 lb anchor
- 300' plus of 3/8" Chain - New 2016
- Barrier Coat - New 2015
- Fuel Tanks - New 2015
- Engine Bedding - New 2015
- Perkins 4-236 Engine - Rebuilt 2015
Mast, Sails and Rigging
Extruded aluminum masts and booms. Through stepped to keel plate. 1 x 19 316 SS standing rigging with roller swage and StaLock terminal ends and open body chrome/bronze turnbuckles. Single spreader sloop/cutter rig. MacPak Furling System with exception of the backstay all stays are new in 2016
- Main Sail - new 2018
- Harkin Roller Furling Gear/Genoa
- Storm sail
- Spinnaker symmetrical
Upper shrouds and the backstay replaced, along with all blocks at the top of the mast Nov 2019
Standing rigging tuned and replaced anchor, steaming a deck lights with LED fixtures Nov 2019
Replaced the main boom and staysail boom sheet blocks.Nov 2019
- (2) Lewmar #16, 2spt Halyard
- (2) Barient #43, 2spd/ST
- (1) Lewmar #8
- (1) Lewmar #30, 2spd
- (2) Lewmar #48
Coast Guard and Safety Equipment
- (6) Adult Type II PFD
- First Aid Kit
- (1) Type IV Throwing Device
- (1) Sound Device/Dual Horns
- (1) Set Hand-held Flares
- (4) Size I Type B:C Fire Ext
- (1) MARPOL Sticker
- (1) Oil Discharge Plaque
- (1) Hand Held Spotlight
- Molded FRP
- Encapsulated Lead (12,000 lbs) ballast in modified Full Keel configuration.
- SS stem head fitting with Anchor Roller.
Professionally prepared , epoxy barrier coated and new anti-fouling coatings applied during refit haul out in January-February 2017
- Molded/cored FRP deck cap and main deck
- Self Bailing Anchor Locker
- Integral non-skid surface on all weather decks
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Molded Gunwales
- Safety Hand Rails
- SS Stanchions with Single Life Lines
- Tender-Bris 10'10" 2009
- Yamaha 15hp 2stroke outboard
New one part paint system on topsides/decks in 2014. Applied non-skid surface on all weather decks.
- LPG Stove w/oven - 3 Burner
- Microwave - Magic Chef
- Frigiboat Keel Cooled Refrigerator/Freezer
- Double SS Sink
- Counter Space
- LoFrans Tigres 12VDC Windlass w/foot control & dedicated breaker
- SS Anchor Chute
- 85 lb Mantus anchor w/300 chain
- Fortress anchor
- 200' x 3/4" Nylon Rope
- Starboard seating converts to bunk beds
- L shaped Port seating
- Midship Table, folding
- Storage Locker
- Hanging Locker
- Electric head
- Large shower stall/400 gal fresh water
- added a macerator pump to the system to allow pumping the holding tank overboard, as appropriate. A deck fitting provides for normal pump out. Replaced sanitation piping and installed an electric marine toilet/2019
Note: Companionway to Aft Cabin
- Double Berth
- Hanging Locker
- NAV Station
- Composting Head
Drive Type-Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tank
Holding Tank-18 gal
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
LOA: 44' (13.41 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 4''
Draft Max: 5'
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Fresh Water: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Tender HIN: YXSA33044G909
Tender Registration: FL5888SN
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Perkins
- Engine Model: 4236
- Engine Year: 2015
- Power HP: 85.00
- Power KW: 63.38
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Pier One Yacht Sales
Pier One Yacht Sales is one of the leading brokerage firms selling power and sail boats worldwide and one of the largest firms in Florida. With 6 offices in Southwest Florida, Pier One has been serving boaters in buying and selling their vessels of any size since 2004.
Bud started boating as a young boy with his father who owned a 27 foot Chris Craft cabin cruiser back in the 60’s. Bud has owned over 30 boats and currently sails his 38 Island Packet and powers in his 1938 Chris Craft Woody and World Cat Catamaran.
40 plus years in the marketing media business gave Bud a solid background to enter the brokerage business over 12 years ago. His years of client relations also gave him the skills necessary to work professionally with buyers and sellers.
Contact Bud so he can assist you in fulfilling your boating needs.