1980 Endeavour 43' (13.11 m) 43
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
Mechanically sound though a few things should be repaired. Some lifeline stanchions are loose and need attention. The rear cabin has a small mizzen mast step leak. A few portholes need to be resealed, topsides bright work needs to be re varnished. The bones are here to make this a trusted cruiser.
- Center Cockpit
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: ENC431771180
NEW PRICE! This Endeavour 43 was recently launched in September 2020. While she was laid up she received a new hull paint job and mechanical inspection.
Auxiliary power is the Perkins 4-154 62 HP diesel engine, the Hurst direct-drive transmission (2013) with Super Glide throttle and transmission cables installed.
Heating and cooling is delivered by the Aft 16K BTU MarineAir reverse Heat/Cool with LED remote panel.
The burners and bowls for the electric stove with oven were replaced June 2021, the microwave oven was installed in June 2021, and the six-gallon hot water heater was installed January 2021.
A few of the many updates on the Endeavor include: Newer Alternator (2014); New freshwater pump (Jan 2021); New house batteries (Aug 2021); New aft deck hatch (2019); Fuel and tank polished and cleaned Oct 2020.
Mechanically sound though a few things should be repaired. Some lifeline stanchions are loose and need attention. The rear cabin has a mizzen mast step leak. A few portholes need to be resealed. And all topsides bright work needs to be re varnished.
The bones are here to make this a trusted live aboard cruiser.
Some of the pictures are from when the owner's were cruising and others are as she is currently laid up in a storage yard.
Dimensions and Tankage
Length: 43 ft
Beam: 14 ft
Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Bridge clearance: 62 ft
Fuel: 175 gal
Water: 200 gal
Holding: 2 tanks/20 gal each
- Perkins: 4-164 62hp
- New Super Glide Throttle and Transmission Cables
- Engine Top End was reconditioned in 2011
- New Hurst Direct Drive Transmission ( 2013)
- Heat Exchanger Overhaul 2013
- Cooling Pump Replaced in 2013
- New Fuel Injection Pump (2014)
- New Water Pump (2013)
- New Alternator (2014)
- Auxiliary Electric Fuel Pump for bleeding lines
- Rule 2000 Bilge Pump in Engine Room
- Additional Bilge Pump
- New 16K BTU Marine Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
- New AC LED Remote Control
- New AC Water Pump
- Extensive Spare Parts including filters, back up pumps, water / fuel separators, seals, impellers, water pump, spare prop and more.
Electronics and Electrical
- Autohelm 7000 Auto Pilot
- New Garmin GPS Map 1020 Chart Plotter (NMEA 2000 and USB)
- GND 10 Black Box bridges NMEA 2000 data to the Nexus Network and enables Garmin Chart Plotter integration with Nexus Sail Equipment
- Garmin Wind 3 Blade Transducer
- Garmin Depth Transducer
- Garmin 36 Mile High Definition Marine Radar
- Sirius Satellite Radio / Marine Weather Antennae (Integrated on Garmin Chart Plotter) Class B AIS B100 full feature high performance receiver internationally certified with send and receive capability.
- Standar Horizon GX1700 Compact VHF Radio with GPS includes a remote Helm mounted control
- Compact Floating Handheld VHF Radio
- 6 - Deep Cycle 6 Volt Batteries (in Series) Approx. 500 Amp Hours
- Magna - Sine 2800 Pure Sine wave Inverter w/ 100 Amp Charger
- 12 Volt Panel
- 120 Volt Electrical Panel
- 120 Volt Outlets
- 12 V Ships Lighting
- 2 x 30 Amp Shore Power Outlets and Cables
- 1 x 50 Amp Splitter.
Accommodations and Galley
- The Endeavour 43 is a true classic. Teak woodwork and joinery blended with just the right amount of light colors. This is a two stateroom yacht with the capability of sleeping additional guests in the bunks just aft of the navigation station .
- Large Master Stateroom Aft with ensuite Head
- Master Head with Separate Shower
- Guest Stateroom Forward with Pullman Berth
- Guest Head with Private access to Head
- Parquet Flooring in Good Condition
- Opening Ports ( All Rebedded)
- Teak Cabinetry and Storage Lockers
- Newer Counter Finishes
- 3 Burner Electric Stove with Oven
- Norcold 12 Volt Stand Up Refrigerator
- Micro Wave Oven
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
Rigging, Deck and Hull
Sta Lok Fitting Technology, Rigging has been inspected 3 times since 2012 and no issues have been noted. Owner states "The rigging on our boat is triple the size and strength needed for a boat our size."
- Aluminum Main Mast
- Aluminum Mizzen
- Furling Jib
- Mizzen dail w/cover
- All Rigging Inspected in 2018
- Main with Stack Pac System
- 3/4 Keel with Cutaway in the forefoot and aft before prop
- Simpson Lawrence Manual Windlass
- Emergency Tiller
- LED Mast Spreader Flood Lights
- SS Standing Rigging
- External Halyards
- Double Rail and Bow Pulpits
- Hand Rails
- Stern Mounted Ladder
- 2 Lewmar #48 3 Speed Genoa Winches
- Lewmar 2 Speed Main Sheet Winch
- Lewmar 2 Speed #40 Winches at Main Mast
- Lewmare 2 Speed #8 Winches at Mizzen
- Spare Sheets and Halyard Lines (100's of feet)
- New Garhaur Rigid Boom Van
- Running Backstays
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cusshions
- SS Dinghy Davits
- Decks with new white paint (2018)
- Grey Non Skid Paint (2018)
- Teak Rub Rail
- White Hull with Blue Accents
- Magma BBQ Grill w/ Cover
- Bosuns Chair
- 85lb Mantus Anchor
- 3/4" HD Mantus Bridle (29')
- 5/16" Mantus Chain Hook
- New SS Bow Roller
- S2 Chain Swivel 5/16"
- Simpson Lawrence Manual Windlass
LOA: 43' (13.11 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Draft Max: 5' 3''
Single Berths: 1
V Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 175 Gallons (662.45 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Perkins
- Engine Model: 4-154
- Engine Year: 1980
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 64.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Pier One Yacht Sales
Pier One Yacht Sales is one of the leading brokerage firms selling power and sail boats worldwide and one of the largest firms in Florida. With 6 offices in Southwest Florida, Pier One has been serving boaters in buying and selling their vessels of any size since 2004.
Bud started boating as a young boy with his father who owned a 27 foot Chris Craft cabin cruiser back in the 60’s. Bud has owned over 30 boats and currently sails his 38 Island Packet and powers in his 1938 Chris Craft Woody and World Cat Catamaran.
40 plus years in the marketing media business gave Bud a solid background to enter the brokerage business over 12 years ago. His years of client relations also gave him the skills necessary to work professionally with buyers and sellers.
Contact Bud so he can assist you in fulfilling your boating needs.