1979 O'Day 30' (9.14 m)
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
Make an offer, the owner is motivated to sell, come see the boat, all reasonable offers will be considered.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: XDYG0158M79K
This 30' 1979 O'Day has had only one owner, he has taken the best of care of it. If you're looking to expand your horizons and sail off into the sunset, then this is the boat for you. It's a solid boat in original condition lightly used over the years 8 opening ports with screens overhead and forward hatches
Mainsail, 3 head sails and a spinnaker, Sunbrella cover for main and wenches. Custom closed cell foam cockpit cushions and a teak folding table. Yanmar motor easy to start. Stainless steel Bimini frame bow and stern rails with lifelines and gate. S.S. wheel with mounted compass. Manual bilge pump. Companionway portable mounted AC 5000btu. INTERIOR Teak and holly sole, upholstery excellent condition. Teal paneling and trim interior. stand up head with shower. Double dropleaf center table. Quarter berth starboard V berth froward AC/DC electrical panel with dual batteries. (One needs replacement) 4 AC duplex outlets. pressure water (heater needs work). Combination alcohol and electric stove.
The boat was commissioned and serviced by Embree Marine in St. Pete and has never been a “Live aboard” but only a weekend and short trip cruiser.
- There are no soft spots on the deck and no hull damage
- There are no hull blisters and never has been any.
- Standing rigging has been replaced once.
- Life lines have been replaced once and gate added.
- Mast is stepped on the keel and has double lowers.
- Yanmar engine has never had a mechanical failure.
- Pump on Head replaced once and lubricated.
- All opening ports have been replaced once
- All cabin lights have been replaced once and converted to LED.
- Edson steering has never failed.
- Cutlass bearing replaced twice.
- Zincs are checked every month and replaced if necessary.
- Bimini top replaced twice and frame to Stainless steel.
- Main cabin setees are comfortable and over 6 ft long .
All teak trim and companionway is in good condition and only needs treatment.
Registration for this vessel is only $5.00/year.
Additional information by original owner
Original Owners Manuel and documents
Teak holder for Binoc and drinks in cockpit
SS Transom boarding ladder
Sunbrella Bimini Biege on SS Bimini frame
Two deluxe Life jackets
Two winch handles and manual engine crank
Automatic battery charger
Portable Air Conditioner with companionway frame
Teak flag staff with US Ensign
Three fans and one heater
Throwable Life Horseshoe and SS holder
LOA: 30' (9.14 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
Pier One Yacht Sales
Pier One Yacht Sales is one of the leading brokerage firms selling power and sail boats worldwide and one of the largest firms in Florida. With 6 offices in Southwest Florida, Pier One has been serving boaters in buying and selling their vessels of any size since 2004.